Then & NowVilla with unique atmosphere
Before Villa Art opened its wooden doors and welcomed its first guests, many dedicated people worked tirelessly to design a guest house like no other. The villa was built by highly skilled artisans at the beginning of the 20th century. Over the years, the wooden construction experienced mist, rain, snow and sunlight. The grass around the building grew greener, autumn leaves fell, turbulent winds blew.
One hundred years later, a team of professionals was recruited to breathe new life into the villa. The unique character of the villa was left untouched, while modern touches and creature comforts were added. The building is now a true marriage of Tatra mountain style and modern, perfectly executed simplicity.
Tatra mountain style and modern simplicitysee the photos of our Villa
About usperfect place to rest
Today Villa Art is one of a select few guest houses that boasts such a sublime elegance. It relaxes the senses with its combination of natural tones - browns, creams and whites, wooden and stone features and a soothing mini spa.
Located near quiet mountain trails, ski slopes and the lively centre of Zakopane, Villa Art is a new generation guest house - a place which will not only provide you with comfort and relaxation, but also unique aesthetic experiences.
At Villa Art, you can enjoy:
- One of five comfortable apartments, each of which contain an elegant bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen annex and a safe, large enough to house a laptop
- Relaxing mini spa
- Direct access to the Nosal ski centre
- Wireless internet access and satellite television
- Security, provided by 24 hour monitoring and electronic room keys
- Clean, smoke and allergen-free air - smoking at Villa Art is prohibited, as are furry guests.